Here is a set of forms that you can print from your computer and use for your handyman business.
Use these professional forms with every client. Receive your digital downloads of the Handyman Invoice, the Work Proposal Form, the Change Order Form, the Mark-up Cost Calculator and the Customer Feedback Card in PDF, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word formats. This is an instant digital download.
They are free with your purchase of The Handyman Business Guide To Success or Become a Handyman – A Quick Start Guide! To download your forms click here.
Preview the Forms Included in the Bundle:
- Handyman Invoice (8.5″ x 11″) to use when collecting for your work.
(Handyman Invoice-8×11.pdf, Handyman Invoice-8×11-editable.xls)
- Handyman Invoice (5.5″ x 8.5″) fits in a half size invoice case.
(Handyman Invoice-2up.pdf, Handyman Invoice-2up-editable.xls)
- Mark-up Cost Calculator to use when setting your materials prices.
(Cost Markup Calculator.pdf, Cost Markup Calculator.xls)
- Work Proposal Form to use when preparing written estimates.
(Work Proposal.pdf, Handyman Work Proposal-editable.xls)
- Change Order Form to make changes to your original written estimate.
(Change Order.pdf, Change Order-editable.xls)
- Customer Feedback Card to get information from your clients after your work is finished.
(Feedback Card.pdf, Feedback Card-editable.doc)
- Specifications: Invoice: 5.5″ x 8.5″ (2-up); Invoice: 8.5″ x 11″; Work Proposal and Change Orders: 8.5″ x 11″; Mark-up Cost Calculator: 8.5″ x 11″; All fully editable. (Requires Microsoft Excel or Open Office software Get Open Office)
Want to customize the forms? No problem, as long as you have Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word (or the free Get Open Office).